Thanks for showing interest in writing for the Six Vertical blog! We’re excited you want to join our efforts in spreading valuable knowledge.
Here’s how to get started:
Review the Titles
If you need article ideas, or even just some inspiration, please see our list of available article titles below.
Claim a Title
If you see an idea you want to write about, send the article title to Shaelynn Miller at email@example.com to verify that it’s still available. Please include a few writing samples. You may provide links to past articles or attach files of your work.
Follow the Submission Instructions
Follow the remaining instructions on our Write for Us page. Remember to review our writing guidelines.
Please see our available titles below. If you don’t see a title for a topic you want to cover, see our complete list of blog topics to brainstorm and submit a pitch.
- 7 Key Things Analytics Tells You About Your Customers
- The 3 Types of Analytics and What They Tell You About Your Business Strategy
- How Predictive Analytics Helps You Grow Your Business
Customer Experience (CX) and User Experience (UX)
- How to Help Customers With Live Chat
- The Salesperson’s New Co-Worker: Live Chat
- Focus on how to increase conversion rates/sales with live chat
- How to Create a User-Centric B2B E-Commerce Experience
- A Beginner’s Guide to Email Marketing
- 5 Successful Strategies to Grow Your Email List
- How to Improve Your Inventory Management
Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Photo Optimization Guide