Job Location: London, England (EMEA)
About Six Vertical
Six Vertical is a digital commerce agency that implements solutions that change how companies do business and compete. We lead our clients through digital transformation projects with a specific focus on digital commerce and marketing automation.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a proven Salesforce Developer to work closely with our Technical Architects and Angular Developers to build enterprise-grade commerce solutions.
You’ll join our Enterprise Commerce Practice and be responsible for the backend configuration, customization and implementation of Salesforce-integrated Progressive Web Applications.
To be successful at this role, you must be professional and committed to delivering high-quality service levels expected from mature enterprise consultants. You must have a hunger for learning and be able to effectively analyze and apply new technologies quickly.
You'll need to have this experience
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce platform services, data and security model
- Proven experience with Apex programming and Force.com APIs
- Proven experience implementing and customizing Community Cloud
- Proven experience implementing Single-Sign-On
- Successfully completed Platform Developer I certification
- Strong communication skills
It would be great if you had experience with this too
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementation experience
- Experience working with APTTUS CPQ and building configuration models
- Platform Developer II certification
You'll be working on things like this
- Configuring, customizing and deploying Salesforce Commerce Cloud and APTTUS E-Commerce
- Collaborating with Angular developers to integrate progressive web applications with Salesforce
- Collaborating with client-side team members to build technical deliverables
- Help our content team produce education-based content for our clients and developer communities
Other things to consider
- Possibility of travel 25-50%
- Possibility of international travel
- Must be fluent in English
Why work at Six Vertical?
Work Location Flexibility
Our enterprise consultants enjoy the freedom to live anywhere and work remotely.
Healthy Performance Bonuses
Our enterprise consultants can earn quarterly and annual performance bonuses based on achieving productivity and utilization targets.
Sponsored Professional Development
Working at Six Vertical is not just about working hard. It’s also about becoming more of the person you want to be. We co-create a personalized ‘Mutual Value Plan’ with every employee. The plan defines the skills and knowledge the individual wants to obtain during their time with Six Vertical. We sponsor plan implementation through learning tuition, 1-to-1 mentoring, access to certified performance coaches and other growth-promoting resources.
Work With Innovative Technologies
Six Vertical is out to solve a wide array of important and interesting digital commerce problems. We're solving complex business challenges with artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing and predictive analytics.
Here's how to apply:
If you’re interested in strengthening your development skills and helping us solve challenging digital commerce problems, please submit your CV here.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and work ethic goes a long way. Your background and experience does not need to be exactly what we listed above to apply.
Some of our best employees started out a little “in over their head." We see value in putting people in positions slightly outside of their comfort zone because this is where growth occurs.
We’re dedicated to staff development. If you don’t know how do something yet, those that came before you will teach you. All you need is the willingness and determination to learn.