Lead Business Analyst
Job Location: US-Anywhere
About Six Vertical
Six Vertical is a digital commerce agency that implements solutions that change how companies do business and compete. We lead our clients through digital transformation projects with a specific focus on digital commerce and marketing automation.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Lead Business Analyst to lead agile project teams building B2B e-commerce solutions. To be successful at this role, you must be professional and committed to delivering high-quality service levels expected from a mature enterprise consultant.
You'll need to have this
- Working knowledge of Agile with Scrum project management framework
- Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
- Manage project budgets and burn reports
- Manage utilization targets
Business Analyst capabilities
- Interpret client requirements, recommend different approaches, and build consensus across cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Solid documentation skills; experience creating high-quality user stories, acceptance criteria and solution design documentation
- Conduct research, marshal resources or be hands-on to build lightweight proof-of-concept applications
- Understanding of business and technology aspects of e-commerce
- Strong understanding of e-commerce features and UI conventions
- Development of architectures, estimates, staffing and implementation plans
- Manage change order processes
- Experience in consulting sales processes, including: estimation, staffing, pricing & opportunity rationalization
Other must haves for this role
- At least 3 years leading enterprise digital transformation projects
- Be collaborative and a strong team player
- Have confidence, poise, ability to relate to board level executives
- Be fully mobile, often visiting our clients for meetings and workshops
- Experience interacting with clients and partners to communicate and collaborate on solution plans
It would be great if you had
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification
- Proven experience customizing and implementing Salesforce CRM
What you'll be working on
- You'll lead a team of designers, analysts, engineers and architects building B2B e-commerce solutions
- You'll own the functional design of a large-scale Salesforce-integrated commerce solution built using the latest progressive web app technologies
- You'll collaborate with the client's enterprise architecture team to identify and resolve issues related to integrating multiple Salesforce-based solutions into a unified experience
- You'll work across a network of business and technical stakeholders to collect and interpret requirements, write documentation, build consensus and organize work into an Agile sprint framework
- You'll collaborate with a 3rd-party UI design agency
- You'll participate in a UX/UI process
- You'll manage the day-to-day activities of Six Vertical resources
- You'll support quality assurance activities
- You'll create and manage project-level reports
Other things to consider
- Possibility of travel 25-50%
- Possibility of international travel
- Must be fluent in English
- Relevant university degree
Why work at Six Vertical?
Healthy Performance Bonus
Our enterprise consultants can earn quarterly and annual performance bonuses based on achieving utilization targets.
Work Location Flexibility
Our enterprise consultants enjoy the freedom to live anywhere in the United States and work remotely.
Sponsored Professional Development
Working at Six Vertical is not just about working hard. It’s also about becoming more of the person you want to be. We co-create a personalized ‘Mutual Value Plan’ with every employee. The plan defines the skills and knowledge the individual wants to obtain during their time with Six Vertical. We sponsor plan implementation through learning tuition, 1-to-1 mentoring, access to certified performance coaches and other growth-promoting resources.
Work With Innovative Technologies
Six Vertical is out to solve a wide array of important and interesting digital commerce problems. We're solving complex business challenges with artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing and predictive analytics.
Here's how to apply:
If you’re interested in strengthening your development skills and helping us solve challenging digital commerce problems, please submit your CV here.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and work ethic goes a long way. Your background and experience does not need to be exactly what we listed above to apply.
Some of our best employees started out a little “in over their head”. We see value in putting people in positions slightly outside of their comfort zone because this is where growth occurs.
We’re dedicated to staff development. If you don’t know how do something yet, those that came before you will teach you. All you need is the willingness and determination to learn.