Salesforce Developer (EMEA)
Job Location: EMEA/Anywhere
Type: Full-Time, Permanent, Remote
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a proven mid- to senior-level Salesforce.com Developer to help us build enterprise-grade eCommerce solutions on the Salesforce platform.
You will be an important member of our B2B Commerce Practice and work with next-generation Salesforce technologies including Commerce Cloud and Einstein.
To be successful at this role, you must be mature and driven. You must be committed to delivering high-quality service and have a hunger to skill up on new technologies like Einstein and Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
You'll need to have this experience and skills
- Minimum 4 years experience as a pure Salesforce Developer (not an administrator)
- Advanced Apex and Visualforce programming skills
- Proven experience building integrations with Salesforce data APIs
- Proven experience building reusable Lightning components (we'll want to see one in action)
- Strong XML and JSON skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
You'll need to have these credentials
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification
- Apex Specialist Trailhead Superbadge – bit.ly/apexspec-superbadge
Preference will be given to candidates with these
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification
- Advanced Apex Specialist Trailhead Superbadge
- Project experience implementing Salesforce or APTTUS CPQ
You'll be working on things like this
- Designing, building and deploying eCommerce solutions for large Salesforce customers
- Develop integrations between web clients and core Salesforce data with Salesforce data APIs
- Integrate Einstein intelligence feature into eCommerce applications
- Coalesce eCommerce with Salesforce Communities and Service Cloud functionality
- Building Salesforce Lightning-centric digital experiences
You'll be working with these technologies
- Salesforce B2B Commerce (formerly CloudCraze)
- Salesforce Community Cloud
- Salesforce Lightning
- APTTUS E-Commerce
Other things to consider
- Work from anywhere in EMEA
- Possibility of travel up to 50%
- Possibility of international travel
- Must be fluent in English
Why work at Six Vertical?
Work Location Flexibility
Our enterprise consultants enjoy the freedom to live anywhere and work remotely.
Healthy Performance Bonuses
Our enterprise consultants can earn quarterly and annual performance bonuses based on achieving productivity and utilization targets.
Sponsored Professional Development
Working at Six Vertical is not just about working hard. It’s also about becoming more of the person you want to be. We co-create a personalized ‘Mutual Value Plan’ with every employee. The plan defines the skills and knowledge the individual wants to obtain during their time with Six Vertical. We sponsor plan implementation through learning tuition, 1-to-1 mentoring, access to certified performance coaches and other growth-promoting resources.
Work With Innovative Technologies
Six Vertical is out to solve a wide array of important and interesting digital commerce problems. We're solving complex business challenges with artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing and predictive analytics.
Here's how to apply:
If you’re interested in strengthening your development skills and helping us solve challenging digital commerce problems, please submit your CV here.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and work ethic goes a long way. Your background and experience does not need to be exactly what we listed above to apply.
Some of our best employees started out a little “in over their head." We see value in putting people in positions slightly outside of their comfort zone because this is where growth occurs.
We’re dedicated to staff development. If you don’t know how do something yet, those that came before you will teach you. All you need is the willingness and determination to learn.