How to Upload Your Content
Please use Google Docs for your outlines and articles.
How we use Google Docs:
1. Writers share outlines and articles
2. Editors make changes and comments
3. Writers view changes and comments
How to share a document:
1. Open a new Google Doc.
2. After writing your outline or draft, click “share” in the top right.
3. Click "advanced" in the bottom right.
4. Click "change" under "who has access."
5. Select "anyone with the link."
6. At the bottom of the box, click the dropdown menu and select "can edit."
7. Click "save."
8. Copy and paste the link into the description on your Trello card.